Friday, March 26, 2010

three different things

last few days,i was do the exercise and look for the answer from the internet.
meanwhile,i went to the page of cathay pacific.'cause of my curiousity,i go thro' one by one.
when i click on the "online shop" tag,i saw there are alot of aircraf models^^
yes,i like it..i really hope i can have it.i told my father i want to buy,and my dad said ok!
haha..i was very happy~i love my dad..he is so good.no matter what i want,sure he will fulfill.
but i'll not over demand something from him.i'm not lil girl,i can think.and just buy the thing that i really want and like!

today,Mr Madana class.'cause of i came to the class earlier,he told me something and hope i can improve myself.he said i have potential,so that's why he want me to improve and ungrade myself before the next MAS interview.he asked me to join the next interview.certainly,i will try and do my best.i wont dissapoint Mr Hilary,Mr Madana and other instructor.

in the same day,Miss Diane told me i will be the master of ceremonies on sunday..OMG!!!!!i have to talk infront the crowd,embarrass.
i hope i can overcome my problem and have a good present on sunday^^
all the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment