Monday, March 22, 2010

i must achieve my dream

i've received a feedback from sir..
he told me that my performance in the class was declined..
i'm sorry,sir.
i just want to apologize to you,sir.
i had disspointed you.i promise will do better in your next class.
not only in your class,but in the interview also..
i wish i can achieve my dream and to become the star in my class^^
i learn alot of things from inter-excel and you,sir.
i just want to say,thank you Mr Hilary and Inter-Excel..

besides that,i want to join SIA.that's half of my dream.
but,once i get my SPM result,i felt sad.
'cause my result aren't qualified by SIA.

i still remember sir told me i can join SIA,but now my result aren't qualified.
i'm so sad..
that's 2nd times i dissapointed you,sir..
now,the thing i hope is do my very best to achieve my dream..
it's now around the corner..
i believe i can do it in my future..

1 comment:

  1. How many credit to join Air Asia ?
    Can you tell me the other airline too ?
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete